If you want to take these low carb Avocado muffins to a whole different level please feel free to add some crispy bacon bits or even some chopped spring onion. The choice is yours!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup strong cheese (grated)
- 75 grams butter ~ 2.6oz
- 1 egg
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Avocado Muffins baking instructions:
2. Stir to combine.
3. Melt the butter and add the egg, and milk and beat to combine.
4. Halve the avocado, scoop out the flesh and cut into small cubes.
5. Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
6. Then add them to the liquid mixture.
7. Stir together until mixed.
8. Put about 1/4 cup of mixture into each sprayed or greased muffin cup.
9. Bake at 200degC (392 Fahrenheit) for approx 10 mins or until the muffins spring back when pressed lightly in centre.